From:
Randy Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:04:23 -0800
Dwight asked: "Has InterPARES published an analysis or critique of ISO
15489?"

To the best of my weary end-of-the-week knowledge, no.  However, I have only
been Project Coordinator since June 2006, so my awareness of the corpus of
InterPARES reports and papers generated pre-2006 is probably less than
complete.  If I get a chance this weekend, I will poke around in the files
to double check.  In the meantime, I would mention that ISO 15489 currently
is under revision, although I'm not sure what the anticipated release date
is for the revised edition.

Regards,
Randy

--