From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:36:12 -0500
RE: "Dude, although I personally love Americans to death, this is why half
the people on the planet want to kill you."

Actually, half the people on the planet would probably love to be Americans.
That's why America has an immigration problem. We have some Muslim friends
that came here from Kosovo. Let me assure you they have no intensions of
going back there.

I suggest you take the politically snide remarks elsewhere.

John Phillips
Information Technology Decisions
www.infotechdecisions.com
865-966-9413