From:
Randy Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:45:57 -0800
Hi John.  I believe your reply actually is in response to Dwight's
questions.  I do, however, have some comments to offer regarding some of the
points you raise here (and in one of your earlier messages from today), but
those will have to wait until later because I am quickly running out of time
today and still have a pile of things to finish before the sun sets.

Regards,
Randy

--
Randy Preston