Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:34:25 -0800
I'd be interested on how the contracts are worded in case of loss of data by
the Cloud business owner.  Keep thinking how the box storage facilities
have, depending on the contract and past discussions on the subject, had a
liability for I believe $1.00 per box when they disappeared from the
collection.

Robert W. Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting
1-253-229-4555

"This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and excempt from disclosure under application law.
immediately by calling 1-253-229-4555, or by reply to this communication