From:
"Fox, Mike - WRMS (Records Center)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:44:37 -0700
Thanks for the info. I will make sure that I put my email address with
my name.

As to the other, I am a subcontractor at a federal agency. We don't have
any classified records but do have confidential and sensitive. All the
regulations I have been able to find state that the shred must be no
more than 1/4 inch strip cut, but I cannot find anything on whether it
is ok to send it to Mexico for recycling.

Michael Fox