From:
"Richards, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 00:00:44 -0600
I have an entirely different take on this.  First of all, why Mexico?
Why not chose a destruction company in the US that is AAA NAID certified
wwwq.naidonline.org and one that will use a recycler in the US?

And regarding strip size, before worrying about this, why not just
google the word DOCUMENT RECONSTRUCTION and see if strip size is really
of concern to you after looking at this.  5/8" is the NAID standard.

It is my opinion that you are flirting with disaster - a very dangerous
situation by sending your paper out of the country, where even if you do
have indemnification, you will be hard-pressed to file suit in the event
of a breach.  International lawyers will have to be involved.  Language
barriers, etc.

Personally, I would prefer to use only US destruction companies and US
paper mills.

Steve Richards

R Stephen Richards

President & CEO