From:
Desirae Ubaldo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 01:38:07 -0800
Hello,

I am doing a university project for the Business Honors program at San Jose
State in which my team and I will help develop a records assessment process
for Yahoo! and evaluate best practices for records management.  To do that,
my team and I are trying to contact professionals within the records
management practice so we could get some insight into what processes and
techniques they have implemented.

We are looking for companies to participate in our scholarly research.  The
project is sponsored by San Jose State University and Yahoo!, Inc.  Upon
completion of our research of the best approach to effective records
assessments, we will be happy to send a copy of our report to all
participating companies.  Our hope is that this report will serve as a
potential reference for the future success of the records management team
for each company.

If you are within the records management department, would you be interested
in this activity?  It would consist of a simple questionnaire to fill out
and if your time allows, a short phone call to further discuss the
questionnaire content.  If you are not, do you happen to know anyone who
might be?

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this message.  Any help at
all would be very much appreciated!  My team and I are just trying to get a
list of contacts for this project.  The project is semester-based and we
have less than 8 weeks to research, develop, beta test, and evaluate a
records assessment.  Please let me know within this week or next if you
would be interested in participating.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Desirae