From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 06:10:18 -0800
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Desirae Ubaldo <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am doing a university project for the Business Honors program at San Jose
> State in which my team and I will help develop a records assessment process
> for Yahoo! and evaluate best practices for records management.  To do that,
> my team and I are trying to contact professionals within the records
> management practice so we could get some insight into what processes and
> techniques they have implemented.

No knock on Desirae here, but...

WHY if SJSU has a MARA Program and even more closely related to RM than
"Business Honors", an MLIS Program would this opportunity be offered to
Business Honors?

It would seem MUCH more logical to have the work done by students in an
aligned field of study who have direct exposure to RM practices rather than
seeking to have unaligned students gather info on those practices and then
ask others working in the field to tell them how to eat their lunch.

Again, maybe it's just me....

--
Larry Medina
Danville, CA