From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:19:38 -0500
Paul:

I would add to Peter's query some more questions based on you comment, "I can't say exactly what or how much content is in each box..."

Is any of the content beyond the retention periods set forth in the schedules.  Do you plan to investigate the contents before committing resources to scan, store and manage them.

There is some additional work to be done perhaps.  I can see some existing risks here that might need to be examined and mitigated.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
Silver Spring, MD