From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:11:41 -0800
I am not one who uses a storage company.  Someone fill me in.

Can they modify their rates with only a short announcement?
Don't they need to wait for contract renewals or give some significant
notice?
Are you captive to their whims?
Why wouldn't they realize that budgets get set once a year?
If they are on a state contract, you can't change the rates in the middle of
a contract.

With a change like this, it would seem that your existing agreement is
broken, and you should be able to get your boxes back (for transfer to
another vendor) without paying fees.

Bernard Chester, CDIA+, ICP, EDP
Principal Consultant
IMERGE Consulting, Pacific Northwest Office
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA, 98040
Office: 206-230-9253; Mobile: 206-979-7389