From:
Crystal Cutler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:32:02 -0500
*How Should We Manage Change in the 21st Century?  *Changes may be happening
in technology, in management and staffing, in organizational culture, or in
all three at the same time.  Noted Harvard Business School faculty member
Michael Tushman (biography immediately below) will give a presentation on
this compelling and important topic and will answer your questions
afterward.

Please join us to hear a stellar speaker on a timely topic!
*Monday, March 23, 2009
Networking Reception: 5:30 - 6:30 PM
Program **including Q&A: 6:30 - 7:45 PM*
***JP Morgan Chase Conference Center*
1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, 28th Floor (at the corner of Nassau Street and Pine
Street)

*RSVP to Vida Cohen at [log in to unmask] by close of
business Wednesday, March 18th.  *In honor of its Centennial and of the
outstanding nature of this program, *SLA-NY is delighted to invite
non-members, including our colleagues from other organizations of
information professionals, to join us at no charge.*  An affirmative
response means that we are counting on your presence, as we pay the caterers
based on the RSVP headcount.  Our attendance also reflects the feelings we
all share of great appreciation and respect for our generous sponsors.  Vida
will confirm your RSVP, so if you have not received an email response,
please re-send your RSVP.  All attendees must be on the security list in
advance.
** Please also remember to email Vida by Wednesday, March 18th if you have
to cancel your RSVP. **

---------
Sent via Crystal Cutler's Wing.  Have a great day!