From:
Laura Steinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:45:50 -0800
I understand Scott's anger about the increase in fees, but I gotta ask...where was your account rep?  At least my rep gave me a couple weeks notice that I'd be getting the fee increase packet with a personal visit to my office.  At the time, she didn't have the exact figures to give me, but it was nice to know that I could anticipate the new fees (and prepare for them) before I got the notice.

I have to say that although in my area IM is about the only game in town, I've had nothing but stellar service from everyone in the organization - from the account rep to the delivery driver.  I just have to remember that I am in charge of how my company's records are handled and try as much as I can to be prepared for change - good or bad.  It's not easy to have to deal with the fee increases, but in some ways, it's a kick in the pants to the higher ups that they need to get serious about converting to electronic media...

My 2 cents...

Laura A. Steinberg
www.epsten.com

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Unless you are the addressee, or authorized to receive e-mail for the addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message or any attachment. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, delete the message and any attachments, and destroy all hard copies of same. Thank you.