From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:04:42 -0700
Would not Nicolas Sarkozy have his own documentation?  I have
documentation of my degrees, certification, military service records,
etc.

If so, then the poster is right that the Univ. failed a critical part
of its fiduciary responsibility.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 3/9/2009 8:52 AM >>>
The posting copied below offers an interesting story.
to have a Poly Sci degree. His claim has been contested by a professor
of law (Garrigou), based on the alleged absence of records at the
University of Paris (Nanterre campus).

According to the poster, if the records are missing, the University has
failed in its legal mandate-the legislation is cited in detail-to
preserve them.
<snip>