From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:20:05 -0700
There are still industry round-table meetings at the conference...; so
the networking structure is still there for some industries.

Is this a good time to remind all that I hate paper?

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 3/9/2009 9:42 AM >>>

Angie wrote:

"I would imagine that some of the ARMA Industry Specific Groups could
get
concensus on a service model that would be common to organizations in
similar industry.  By electing a user-group liaison to interface with
record storage service delivery manager high up in the organization,
maybe the group as a whole could get some leverage."

Unfortunately, the ARMA ISGs went to the great filing cabinet in the
sky
a few years ago.  There are no replacements (through ARMA, anyway).

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
Director of Legal Information Systems
Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLC

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
Director of Legal Information Systems
333 South Hope Street
48th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071-1448
Direct: 213.617.5417
Fax: 213.443.2703

Circular 230 Notice: In accordance with Treasury Regulations we notify
you that any tax advice given herein (or in any attachments) is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing
or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed
herein (or in any attachments).

Attention: This message is sent by a law firm and may contain
information that is privileged or confidential. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
delete the message and any attachments.
http://www.sheppardmullin.com/
the message.