From:
David Gaynon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:50:09 -0700
This article appeared in this morning's newspaper http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/front/la-fi-mail12-2009mar12,0,5730476.story  I must admit that I read it in hard copy along with my breakfast.

It reviews a service that for $11.95/month will image all of your mail (from catalogs to personal mail), deliver it electronically, and shred the hard copy.  There may be extra charges depending on volume. The big attraction seems to be simplify ones life and eliminating clutter.  For myself I just do not see it.  I have no desire to be tied to a computer screen 24 X7.  Perhaps it is a personality quirk but I value quiet time to reflect so I guess I am not in their core market.  Yet I suspect that this is where we are going.

David Gaynon