From:
"Snyder, Floranne S. 'Anne'" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:23:49 -0400
I can only talk about our Agency e-mails.  E-mails here are not a series
unto themselves.  They assume the series the topic, i.e. Construction
projects, involves.  So, they inherit the retention of the remaining
documents in the series.  This is probably true because most of our
retentions are governed by State and Federal law.  Ninety days is not
sufficient for them and could prove more than problematic when dealing
with litigation.  Therefore, some type of physical or electronic
retention is required.

Anne