From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:18:32 -0800
I find this interesting because I spent many months some twenty five years
ago promoting mail room scanning.
The service we offered eliminated all paper from coming into the company.
'Steve's Heaven'
Records Management took over the Mail Room.
Didn't work.
Too soon; too slow; too expensive.
Pitney Bowes and other companies offer this service now but it is still not
generally accepted by business.
Why?

...John Glover
...707-773-1257
516 Albert Way
Petaluma, CA 94954
www.linkedin.com/in/johnrglover

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/front/la-fi-mail12-2009mar12,0,5730
476.story  I must admit that I read it in hard copy along with my breakfast.

> It reviews a service that for $11.95/month will image all of your mail
(from catalogs to personal mail), deliver it electronically, and shred the
hard copy.  There may be extra charges depending on volume. The big
attraction seems to be simplify ones life and eliminating clutter.  For
myself I just do not see it.  I have no desire to be tied to a computer
screen 24 X7.  Perhaps it is a personality quirk but I value quiet time to
reflect so I guess I am not in their core market.  Yet I suspect that this
is where we are going.

> David Gaynon

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.