From:
"Vultaggio, Diane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:43:22 -0500
Please join us for the 2009 ARMA Madison Spring Seminar, Moving at the Speed
of RIM

April 29, 2009

Fluno Center,  Madison, WI

Records and Information Management (RIM), like many other disciplines, has
experienced the impact of rapid changes in technology, increasing sources
and types of information, and escalating legal pressures over the past
decade. It's like moving at the speed of light and watching the stars zoom
by. How then, as RIM professionals, can we keep our skills, expertise and
capabilities up to speed?

The good news is that there are competency and capability models for
individuals and for organizations to guide us as we try to keep pace with
the challenging demands all around us. The 2009 Madison ARMA Chapter SPRING
SEMINAR, to be held on April 29th, will feature these models to assess and
strengthen our RIM skills and programs.

Seminar speakers are Patrick Cunningham, Director of Information Management,
Collection & Preservation for Motorola, Inc., and Penny Quirk, Director of
Records & Information Optimization (RIO) at Robbins-Goia.

Registration:
ARMA Member - $125
Non-Member - $150
Full-time Student - $50
3 or more from same company/agency - $100 per person
New Member - $275 (includes event, annual ARMA membership and free 1 year
ARMA Madison membership).

See our website for further details:  http://armamadison.org/seminar/
<http://armamadison.org/seminar/>

Diane Vultaggio,  ARMA Madison Treasurer & Seminar Committee member

Dept. of Employee Trust Funds
PO Box 7931
Madison WI  53707-7931
(608) 266-5578
fax (608) 267-4549
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is
confidential, privileged, proprietary or otherwise protected by law. The
information is intended solely for the named addressee (or a person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from
your computer. Unauthorized disclosure, copying, printing, or distribution
of this message is prohibited.