From:
Vana Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:31:21 -0700
Phil, depends on what your purpose is in giving the weekly reports.
Are you trying to show her that your time is eaten up by admin stuff?
Are you trying to update her on specific projects, highlighting your
accomplishments?

If updating her on the progress/accomplishments something short and
to-the-point might be appreciated.  If you are showing that you need
more help, think detail, with the knowledge that bosses sometimes
think their employees are spending too much time on things that don't
need to be done.

sincerely,
Vana
Vana Lopez