From:
Blake Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:46:33 -0600
Good afternoon from sunny Phoenix; we are retaining source documents for
30 days.  We are in the process of including wet signature contract
documents in this process. This was mutually agreed upon after several
conversations with Corporate Legal and business owners.  We have
documented our policy and procedures including audit functions which
help ensure that a useable, reliable and authentic image has been
captured.