From:
Gordon Hoke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:39:44 -0500
Daniel:

Unlike in previous months, now I am willing to consider RIM leadership
positions in the D.C. area.  My resume is attached.

I will be at AIIM in Philadelphia most of next week.  If you are also
attending, I would be happy to meet with you there to discuss possibilities.

Thank you,

Gordy Hoke
Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM
http://gejhoke.googlepages.com