From:
Angie Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:30:12 -0500
I think the only people who have issues with Steve's post are the ones
who responded too quickly before checking the facts or asking for more
information in order to form an intelligent, thoughtful response.

It was a simple request for information and, within minutes, it was
implied that the client and/or Steve hadn't done due diligence or was
using the wrong approach.  If I had been in Steve's shoes, I'd be really
insulted by now.

If there are any future CA Records Managers users out there, feel free
to contact me off line and I'll be happy to introduce you to members of
the CA Records manager group.  We have highly intelligent, constructive,
energetic conversations about lots of business processes and we don't
ask you questions about your client's due diligence that are none of our
business.

Angie Fares, RHIA, CISA, CRM
Director, Corporate Records & Information
RadioShack Corporation
300 RadioShack Circle, WF4-130
Fort Worth, TX  76102
Phone: 817-415-4925