From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:57:01 -0400
It truly will be interesting to see where this technology goes- naturally,
it's still a "Lab" product, but the manner they demonstrated them in use was
rather staggering, especially how they were able to add and remove content
to a source.

It seems as though they have to interface to a system in some way- wireless,
Bluetooth, whatever... and information share to be able to change and
update, but as Angie mentioned there will be challenges with finding ways to
limit and control which pieces communicate with which systems, seeing as
there are only so many frequencies available.  Given the fact they are where
they are already, I'm sure they'll be able to solve this.

I saw this other presentation form TED on "Sixth Sense" that was also pretty
amazing...  http://snipurl.com/exprb   (I think someone else may have posted
this link previously)

Larry