From:
"keith.harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:55:58 -0500
Greetings to  the Leaders on  Records Information.
I am in the process of creating and developing for my Institution an E-mail Retention Policy. I am positive that a great number of List serve members already have this in place. I would highly appreciate your assistance in leads and even shared documentation on  E-mail Retention Policies.
Look forward for your help and directions.
Thanks

Keith V. Harris
Records Retention Manager
Houston Community College
3100 Main Street - MC 1781
Houston TX 77002
Office: - 713/718-5155
Fax :    -713/718-2003
Cell :   - 281/638-0550

"Lets Continue To Strive Through Communication For Excellence"

This e-mail is the property of HCC RECORDS MANAGEMENT DIVISION. and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to HCCS RECORDS MANAGEMENT DIVISION. @HCCMAIL.EDU and delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) is not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and does not create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between HCCS RECORDS MANAGEMENT DIVISION. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppels or otherwise. Thank you.