From:
"Hurst, Ruth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:21:10 -0700
I am also looking for some feedback regarding Information Classification Policies. Are documents required to be labeled, if so by whom? If Public docs are required to be labeled as such, how are documents that are submitted as court pleadings or regulatory filings handled since many courts and fed agencies do not allow labeling? If marking is required what process is utilized to manage docs that change classification through their life>
Unfortunately I cannot respond to Colin's question since we are not a municipality.
Thank you
Ruth Hurst
Manager, Corporate Records
NVEnergy