From:
"Hibpshman, Larry E (EED)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:28:11 -0800
Jessica~	I see you've got a job. Good. I sent this message hoem
and tonight I'll send it to Al Minnick, who has extensive records
management & electronic skill ~ and who once worked at the Alaska State
Archvies.
Regards,
Larry