From:
"Johnston, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:35:28 -0400
Dear All,

I have not posted in quite a while, but I am sure if I do not do this
correctly, I will be reprimanded at once. :)

In any event, I would be most appreciative to hear any thoughts about
how global retention schedules have been successfully implemented. In
particular, I am most interested in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, or
Biological Companies, however, any successful implementations on a
global scale would be welcomed.

In particular, input on creating global "big buckets", legal research
activities obtained in order to create up to date time frames per
"bucket", creation of global policies and/ or standards to implement the
schedule, communication of/ training for the schedule, policy, etc., and
of course, maintenance. Any organizational structure ideas that assisted
in this process; ex. global vs. country-specific RM programs, would also
be helpful.

If you would like to reply off-line, that is fine too...

Thank you in advance!

Judi Johnston
Global Regulatory Affairs Records Management
Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
770-578-5840

This e-mail is confidential.
If you are not the addressee or an authorized recipient of this message,
any distribution, copying, publication or use of this information for any
purpose is prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and then delete this message.
Ce message est confidentiel.
Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire designe de ce message ou une personne
autorisee a l'utiliser, toute distribution, copie, publication ou usage a
quelques fins que ce soit des informations contenues dans ce message sont
interdits.
Merci d'informer immediatement l'expediteur par messagerie electronique et
d'ensuite detruire ce message.