From:
Vanessa Hodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:21:42 -0700
Hello!

Since there seems to be a flurry of introductions, I thought I would introduce myself as well.

I am the Records Manager for the Vancouver Organizing Committee for the Olympic Winter Games. I was previously a Records Manager at a mid-sized pharma company in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I'm a long-time lurker on the list as I've been subscribed since 2005 but am usually too shy to speak up!

This is my first foray into a 'Games world' as they call it here and it's been an interesting trip so far.  There are unique challenges in organization that is slated to dissolve a year from now.  If anyone on this list was involved in the Records Management program at the Salt Lake City Winter Games, I would love to talk you!

Thanks for all the great information that is shared here. It's much appreciated.

Vanessa

Vanessa Hodge, MLIS

Manager, Records Management/Observer Program - Project and Information Management

Gestionnaire, Gestion des dossiers/Programmes de observateurs - Gestion de projet et de l'information
Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games

Comité d'organisation des Jeux olympiques et paralympiques d'hiver de 2010 à Vancouver

Tel/tél. : 604 403 2515  Fax/téléc. : 778 328 2011  TTY: 866-645-2010

www.vancouver2010.com <http://www.vancouver2010.com/>

This transmission, or any part of it, is intended solely for the named addressee. The copying or distributing of this transmission or any information it contains, by anyone other than the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please advise immediately by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the named addressee, you must destroy the original transmission and its contents. Thank you.

La présente transmission, en tout ou en partie, est destinée uniquement aux destinataires indiqués. La copie ou la distribution de cette transmission ou de tout renseignement qu'elle contient, par toute autre personne que les destinataires indiqués dans l'en-tête, est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette transmission par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur immédiatement en répondant à ce courriel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire indiqué dans l'en-tête, vous devez détruire la transmission originale ainsi que son contenu. Merci.