From:
Julie Colgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:29:59 -0400
In addition to the OT groups on Yahoo Larry mentioned, there is also a Yahoo
Group specifically for legal/law firm records managers.  Since there were
two legal folks introducing themselves today, I thought it would be okay to
share the info with the entire list again in case other newbies are here but
still lurking ...

The group is intended as a networking resource for folks in the legal
industry, has 93 members at the moment, and over 200 messages already
posted.  In general, it is a pretty quiet group, with occasional flurries of
activity.

Join This Group button.  The group requires member approval (and a Yahoo
ID), so please just follow the prompts to send a message to the Moderators
(me and another great fella, Jeff Lewis in San Francisco) with a short note
about your interest in legal records mgmt.  Jeff or I will approve you
promptly.  We have no intention of being exclusionary with membership, so
you don't necessarily have to be a legal RM to join, but we do want to do
our best to keep the community as tight as possible and topics as focused as
possible.

If you have any trouble joining, or just want to ask some questions before
you join, please feel free to reach out to me directly via any of the
contact info below ...

Julie

Julie J. Colgan
http://twitter.com/juliecolgan