From:
"Cooper, Dawn R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:46:07 -0500
Hello fellow professionals!

I just subscribed to this listserv and would like to introduce myself.
I am a new employee of the Dept. of Veteran Affairs and one of my duties
is Records Management.  I have 20 years of experience in records
management while in the Air Force.  I thought I was done with "paper
pushing" but here I am right back at it.  Of course records management
has come a long way with the advent of electronic records management.  I
look forward to hearing from others here and also learning more about
records mgmt.

Thanks!  Dawn

Dawn Cooper

Program Assistant