From:
"Ferst, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:27:03 -0400

Hello!

I recently subscribed to this listserv and would like to introduce
myself, I'm Pamela (Pam) Ferst

I have worked for a South Carolina municipality for over twenty (20)
years in a variety of positions including City Clerk.  However in 1997
the city decided to branch out into digital imaging and formed the
Records Management Services division of which I am the Records
Administrator. We are responsible for the storage of boxed files with
short term retention schedules and the permanent archival records.  We
have records dating back to the mid 1800's.  Some of which are very
interesting and handwritten.

I'm excited to join all of you and I look forward to sharing much
information with you.

Pam

Pamela J. Ferst, CPS
Records Administrator
Records Management Services

I have already found the ListServ to be quite educational - and look
forward to more!
the message.