From:
Mark Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:01:56 -0400
Posted by Mark Anderson for Christopher Johnson
_______________________________________

Dear ARMA Members and RIM Professionals,

Welcome to Spring!  If you missed the 'Going Green and how it affects RIM'
meeting last month, you can find some resources about this topic on the
chapter web site under the 'Green Certification' tab.

Your ARMA Golden Gate Board of Directors would like to invite you to the April
event: The First Annual Vendor Appreciation/Show. The following vendors will
be at this meeting to discuss their solutions, i.e. how they improve RIM
Professionals ability to manage their company records, and will be available to
talk with you: Cor-O-Van, GRM, OCE Business Services, Carrot Technologies
and Access Information Management. The format of the meeting will be for
each of our valued sponsors to have a 10 minute presentation specific to their
value proposition. Each will also have a table top booth in the room with
information, custom demos, marketing materials etc. for one on one
discussions.  So come with your questions.

Additionally, in honor of RIM Awareness Month, we will have chair massages
available and lunch will be provided at NO COST.

If you would like to sign up for a chair massage, please indicate that you
would like one when you respond. We will take the RSVPs in the order they are
received.  Hope to see you at this event!