From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:08:10 EDT
Thank Patrick.
We have IMTN and 2 locally owned record centers here still  so will  keep a
look out on them and thanks for the links.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 4/16/2009 6:17:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,