From:
"High, Levita" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:47:47 -0500
LOL...Thanks Chris - both answers are great!

Levita High
Manager, Records Compliance
ACS Legal
Litigation and Compliance

2828 North Haskell Avenue, Building 1 - 9th floor
Dallas, Texas  75204
214.841.6262-direct
214.841.8385-fax
214.684.3688-cell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) and may contain
information that is private, confidential, or protected by
attorney-client or other privilege.  If you are not an intended
recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  If you
have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately
by e-mail and delete the original message.