From:
"Hunt, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:10:40 -0700
Dear Listserve members:

Get out your tie-dyes, mini-skirts and bell-bottoms!  For those of you who may have missed the 60's, don't despair!

Our registration page is open for the Oregon ARMA Chapter's 40th anniversary celebration at McMenamins Edgefield in Troutdale, Oregon on Thursday May 21st.

There will be 1969-related fun activities, a trivia contest with prizes, a silent auction benefitting the Oregon Food Bank, as well as a great buffet dinner and a no-host bar.  You'll have a chance to mingle with past and current Oregon ARMA members and meet the new Board.

The cost for members and non-members is a reasonable $25 - so bring your friends and family!

For details  see our May Newsletter http://www.oregonarma.org/documents/May2009.pdf  and to register, please go to: http://www.oregonarma.org/meeting.php?ID=100

I sincerely hope to see you there.  Peace!