From:
Mahnaz Ghaznavi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 16:50:22 -0400
Dear colleagues,

As some of you may have already learned, I was recently appointed the
Director for Technology Initiatives for the National Historical
Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).

In this capacity, I write you today to remind you that the deadline to
submit applications for NHPRC grant funding is quickly approaching for
Electronic Records Projects.

Final proposals must be received by June 5, 2009. Please be aware that
all proposals must be submitted through grants.gov.

The guidelines for submitting applications are available at:
http://www.archives.gov/nhprc/announcement/electronic.html

First time users of grants.gov should carefully review the instructions
located here:
http://www.archives.gov/nhprc/apply/

If you have never applied using grants.gov, then please be advised that
your organization will need to register itself at least two weeks prior
to submitting the grant (that is, no later than May 21, 2009).

I am happy to discuss with you any questions you may have as you work
through your application. Please call or email me as you wish. I look
forward to working with you to contribute to our shared knowledge of
planning for, managing, and preserving electronic records.

Kind regards,

Mahnaz

Ms. Mahnaz Ghaznavi
Director for Technology Initiatives
National Historical Publications and Records Commission
National Archives and Records Administration
700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Rm 106
Washington, DC 20408-0001
http://www.archives.gov/nhprc/
phone: 202-357-5452