From:
Atle Skjekkeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 10:05:57 -0400
Good morning,

I just wanted to let you know that we have published several new PowerPoint presentations
at SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/norwiz/slideshows

You will at this site find presentations addressing "What is Electronic Records Management?"
(ERM), "How to implement ERM according to ISO15489-2?", "What is ECM?", "How to
implement ECM?", etc.

All the presentations are available for download (but require registration), and feel free to
use these presentations to educate staff and colleagues about ECM, ERM, BPM, Enterprise
2.0, etc.

Kind regards,
Atle.