From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 12:42:07 -0400
We keep software licenses for 1 year after the software is no longer used in any of our systems.  Because we alternate replacement of our work stations and some servers every 3 years, we have old software still in use in some after new software has been installed in others.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division