Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 10:58:38 -0700
That is anything but a sound practice, and it CERTAINLY isn't RM..
All ESI does not meet the definition of a record. It's simply
information this is the same ignorant approach used with email
'archiving' where tons of non-records and junk are saved because it's
easier than declaring records and assigning retention periods. Any
organization doing this is sitting on a powder keg

Larry

Sent from MY iPhone