From:
Levita High <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:46:16 -0400
I have been tasked with creating a data map for my company.  My company is
extremely de-centralized and thus would require that I create seperate maps
for each line of business.

1. Can anyone shed any light on where I should begin with this process?
2. Would it be simpler/less manpower hours to buy a software that will aid in
this process?  If so, any recommendations?

Any light that can be shed will be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Levita High
Records Manager, Records Compliance
ACS Legal
Litigation and Compliance

2828 North Haskell Avenue, Building 1 - 9th floor
Dallas, Texas  75204
214.841.6262-direct