From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:46:51 -0400
Pat/Larry:

I would tend to agree with this thought.  Most of the clients I work with are in the financial services arena and many are very large.  An example where risk appetite is evident is where some are subject to SEC Rule 17 a(3 and 4) relating to Instant Messaging.  If it is going to be too difficult or costly to put in place a compliant system to capture IMs many firms will just ban (by policy and perhaps IT means) use for business purposes.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM