Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:06:48 -0700
Based on your comment about Govt contractor, you need to validate this
with the agency you ate under contract with, but 36CFR 1234 gives
guidance on what is required for managing calendar information related
to e-mail systems.
In general, the GRS sets a CY+2yr retention for general calendar
information, but if it pertains to Sr. Managers, the retention is
Permanent

Sent from MY iPhone

Larry