From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:51:05 -0400
Hi, Mary

If you can excuse the shameless self-promotion, I publish a blog focused entirely on SharePoint based Records Management that might help.  You can find it here: SharePointRM.wordpress.com.

I've been managing the site for a year now and I try to address as many relevant issues as I can.  But if you have questions you don't see answered, please shoot me an email and I'll do what I can to get you the information you need.

Kind Regards,

Don Lueders, CRM, CDIA