From:
Gordon Hoke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:25:01 -0500
Mary, here's a couple of potentially useful resources.

1) At the MER (Managing Electronic Records) conference last May, Marcia
Zweerink presented a case study about SharePoint and its governance,
using Chevron USA as her subject.  This (and all the MER sessions) are
available on streaming video.  You can preview "Meeting the Governance
Challenge of SharePoint" at
http://www.mereducation.com/videos/previews/M09S08prev.php.

2) In AIIM's 2009 buyers' guide, Chapter 3 is on SharePoint.  While the
publication is generally from a content management perspective, I
contributed a piece entitled /Match Game: SharePoint for Records &
Information Management./  It's pretty general and now almost a year old,
but it might be helpful.  You'll find that at
http://www.aiim.org/PDFDocuments/35855.pdf.

I hope this helps.  Good luck.

Gordy
Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM