From:
Rachel Hardiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:27:41 +0100
*** APOLOGIES for CROSS-POSTING ***

You might be interested to know that some further outputs from the AC+erm Project are now available on our website and blog.

SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY e-DELPHI STUDY
We have added the results of Round 4 of the Systems and Technology e-Delphi Study to our website. This round took the form of an online survey through which participants could vote on the solutions considered in Round 3. You can find the results through this link:
http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/ceis/re/isrc/themes/rmarea/erm/diss/delphi_diss/systech_diss/

CONFERENCE SLIDES and REPORTS
We had speakers at both the Society of American Archivists (SAA) conference in Austin, Texas (Prof Julie McLeod) and the Society of Archivists (SoA) conference in Bristol, UK (Rachel Hardiman). You can link to the slides for these presentations through the following page on our website:
http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/ceis/re/isrc/themes/rmarea/erm/diss/conf_diss/

There is also a report of the SoA Conference session in which we participated on our blog:
http://acerm.blogspot.com/2009/09/archives-in-21st-century-brief-report.html

JOURNAL ARTICLE
A presentation at the 2009 conference of the Records Management Society (RMS) gave rise to an article in the current issue of the RMS Bulletin (No. 151). You can find details of this - the first of what we hope will be a steady stream of formally published outputs from the Project - on the new 'Journals and Conference Proceedings' page of our website:
http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/ceis/re/isrc/themes/rmarea/erm/diss/journ_diss

WEBSITE ENHANCEMENT
We have changed our website News page from its old static format to a 'proper' news page, with the capability of subscribing to an RSS feed for new items:
http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/ceis/re/isrc/themes/rmarea/erm/News2/

Kind Regards,

Rachel Hardiman, BA (Hons), MSc
On behalf of the AC+erm Project Team

School of Computing, Engineering and Information Sciences
Northumbria University
Room 247
Pandon Building
Camden Street