From:
Douglas Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:42:18 -0500
My thanks to Marry Hilliard for her efforts to let everyone know about what
may well have happened with the salary survey for those who did not receive
it..... As an official item for those of you who are able to respond:

If you have not yet received the link for ARMA's salary survey, it was most
likely intercepted by your system's spyware or spam protection.  This
process is outsourced and the e-mail would have come from READEX RESEARCH.
You may want to check your spam folder, or contact Nancy Barnes at ARMA
International ([log in to unmask]) and she will arrange for the
invitation and link to be resent to you.

Just as a side note, many of our organizations have strengthened their spam
and filtering systems.  What those of us who are are encountering difficulty
with the receipt of emails from ARMA International or from any 'authorized
agent' like READEX RESEARCH may wish to do is to make use of a personal
email account.  After much prompting from Peter K and others, I've decided
to do that to ensure that I receive everything, and to provide that
separation in my various email addresses between work and association or
other interests.  That's just a thought/suggestion.

Thanks!

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+

President, ARMA International