From:
Dana Yanaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:20:52 -0400
So Glenn, what is your retention policy on that information?  Does
that data on the wordperfect 4.1 docs really have a 12 year retention?
What kind of migration plan is in place?

Though I ask this mostly "tongue in cheek" the principles we discuss
here with regards to our work lives applies to our personal
information as well.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Dana Yanaway, JD, CRM