From:
Tom Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:59:08 -0400
Dear Robert,

First impressions of your article -- not helpful and clearly an infomertial for Cohasset.

Before I can reasonably analize and respond to your memo - I'm going to have to get my blood pressure down.  I was not at all pleased with the words you chose in your point one and point two.
I will make a more reasoned and less emotional response after my deep breathing exercises.

Professionally yours,
Thomas E. Owens
Records and Information Management Services.