From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:25:06 -0400
For any folks who are planning to attend next week's ARMA Conference in
Orlando, please take note - the newly developed LIT-Con (Legal Information
Technology Conference) event that is running concurrently to the first two
days of the ARMA conference is now open to all ARMA Conference registrants
... at no additional cost!

I can't tell you how pleased I am that ARMA made this decision.  Having them
run concurrently, and be exclusive, in my opinion was a major disservice to
ARMA members (especially those in the legal services industry).

So, if you are heading to Conference, and particularly if your job is in the
legal services industry and/or you are in a role primarily concerned with
risk managment/compliance, you should check out the session descriptions and
plan to attend one or more!  Click here to go to the LIT-Con session page:
http://www.arma.org/lit-con/

Looking forward to seeing many of you next week!

Best,
Julie

--
Julie J. Colgan, CRM