From:
"McLemore, Dustin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:46:35 -0500
In your point 3...does that include both initial and refresher training?
This has been something that has worked well here at AE.
Also, I conduct quarterly managements update and an annual Records
Management Town-Hall forum to discuss event the initiatives, program
indicators, and performance measures for the upcoming CY.  This seems to
get everyone keyed in to what compliance efforts are in place and how we
can assist them with that.  Also, I cannot stress how important it has
been for us to have executive-level support especially with an
organization this size.  Top-down communication of our stated goals and
objectives has really boosted our compliance efforts.

r/
dmclemore
--
Dustin McLemore, MPA